Our Current Timetable – October 2020 Onwards
|08:00 - 09:00||09:30 - 10:30||10:00 - 11:00||10:45 - 11:45||17:45 - 18:45||19:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||Pilates||Yoga||Pilates and Props||Yoga|
|Wednesday||Pilates||Cardio Yoga||Beginners Pilates|
|Friday||Pilates and Props||Yoga|
About our classes
Due to Local Covid-19 Lockdown Restrictions, the studio will be closed from Thursday 5th November and reopen on Wednesday 2nd December as per Government Guidelines. Existing clients can book onto our Virtual Classes on our MindBody App. We look forward to seeing new and existing clients very soon!
- We only have 6 people in studio and 8 online at anyone time. This is so that we can watch your movement and help you improve.
- If you’ve never done a class with us before you will be asked to complete and sign a Health Form before your class. Please arrive 10 mins early to give you time to do this.
- All classes must be booked at least 2 hours before.
- Our doors close 3 mins BEFORE class has started. This is to ensure safety and effectiveness of the class as well as avoid disruption to the class members.
- There are a variety of workshops planned for the year, see reception for more details.
Want to try a class with us?
Each month we offer a selection of FREE Taster Classes, for those interested in coming along and trying a class. We welcome everyone regardless of age, gender and ability. So come along and give us a try!