Our Current Timetable
|08:00 - 09:00||09:30 - 10:30||10:00 - 11:00||10:45 - 11:45||17:45 - 18:45||19:00 - 20:00|
|Monday||Strength and Stretch||Restorative Yoga||Pilates|
|Tuesday||Pilates||Yoga||Strength, Balance and Pilates|
|Wednesday||Pilates||Yoga||Pilates for Beginners||Pilates and Props|
|Thursday||Yoga||Yoga Flow for Beginners||Yoga - Intermediate|
|Friday||Pilates and Props||Brilliant Bodies (Pilates)||Friday Night Chill Out (5:15 - 6:15pm)|
About our classes
We have studio based classes.
- We only have 12 people in our classes. This is so that we can watch your movement and help you improve.
- If you’ve never done a class with us before you will be asked to complete and sign a Health Form before your class. Please arrive 10 mins early to give you time to do this.
- All classes must be booked at least 2 hours before.
- Our doors close 3 mins BEFORE class has started. This is to ensure safety and effectiveness of the class as well as avoid disruption to the class members.
- There are a variety of workshops planned for the year, see reception for more details.
“The classes are great, instruction clear and concise for both Yoga and Pilates. It is a focus for my morning and is keeping me sane!”
Jenny Lea, HOH Member
Want to try a class with us?
If you would like to come along and try a free first class with us here at Hands on Health. Get in touch with us today!