Our Current Winter Timetable – From 06/01/2020
|08:00 - 09:00||09:30 - 10:30||10:00 - 11:00||10:45 - 11:45||17:45 - 18:45||19:00 - 20:00|
|Monday||Yoga for All Levels||Restorative Yoga||Pilates for All Levels|
|Tuesday||Pilates for All Levels||Yoga for All Levels||Intermediate Level - Pilates and Props||Yoga for All Levels|
|Wednesday||Pilates For Over 50's||Cardio Yoga for All Levels||Beginners Pilates|
|Thursday||Yoga for All Levels||Pilates for Over 50's||Intermediate Yoga|
|Friday||Intermediate Level - Pilates and Props||Yoga for All Levels|
|Saturday||Intermediate Level Cardio Pilates||Pilates for All Levels||Yoga for All Levels|
- We are a friendly, inclusive studio.
- All classes must be booked.
- Maximum class numbers must be adhered to.
- Our doors close 3 mins BEFORE class has started. If you aren’t in your class at this point you will not be able to join and you will lose a class off your pass or get ‘1 Strike’ on your membership. This is to ensure safety and effectiveness of the class as well as avoid disruption to the class members.
- Hands on Health closes 15 mins after the last class.
- If you book into class and do not attend a class will be taken from your pass.
- If you have a membership we have a ‘3 strikes’ policy. If you fail to attend a class you have booked on three occasions, without using the cancellation procedure, you will not be able to pre-book your class for a period of two weeks. You may still attend class but will be wait listed. This is to ensure a fair booking policy for all.
- There are a variety of workshops planned for the year, see reception for more details.
Why not book onto a Free Taster Class today?
Each month we offer a selection of FREE Taster Classes, for those interested in coming along and trying a class. We welcome everyone regardless of age, gender and ability. So come along and give us a try!