Events and Workshops
Free Taster Pilates Class
- Looking for a way to exercise to relieve the aches and pains that have crept upon you in the last year?
- Still a bit nervous about going out to a gym or in person class so would prefer small groups?
- Want to learn the basics of Pilates before you join a regular class?
Our 6 week course will teach you all you need to know about how to move well and relieve those pesky aches and pains, using Pilates exercises.
This course is in our studio in Hillsborough and we would like to invite you to try a free taster class so you can see what it’s like for yourself.
Here’s the details:
– max 8 people so we can see how you’re moving and improving
– experienced, certified, insured and (most importantly!) enthusiastic teacher
– we will do a basic form of Pilates so you can feel what it feels like and if you will like it
– 19th Jan, Wednesday evening, 7 – 8pm
– book your place here https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=93105&stype=-7&sTG=22&sVT=20&sView=day&sLoc=0&sTrn=3&date=01/19/22
We are only taking 8 people so that we can see what you’re doing and see how you’re moving. It is important to us that you enjoy your class and feel like you’ve moved and stretched and in a way that’s right for you.
Got back ache, dodgy hips, dodgy knees or sore shoulders? You can still join this course. It is for complete beginners. Please call us if you’re unsure, we’re here to help.
Katie has 21 years teaching experience of Pilates and is a Sports Massage Therapist/Soft Tissue Therapist. She has helped thousands of people with all sorts of aches, pains and conditions achieve better movement and enjoyment in their life because they feel stronger and more mobile.
Worried about injuries? Let us know so we can help you with modifications.
Book your Free taster class on 19th Jan, click here https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=93105&stype=-7&sTG=22&sVT=20&sView=day&sLoc=0&sTrn=3&date=01/19/22
“I really enjoyed the balance and feisty feet workshop. I’ve found that my balance is much improved with all the yoga I’ve done with the HOH team, and the advice to wear walking shoes instead of boots has really helped my knees, using the ankles more takes the pressure off my knees. Keep up the good work HOH team.”
Fiona Ludditt, HOH Member
Want to try a class with us?
If you would like to come along and try a free first class with us here at Hands on Health. Get in touch with us today!