Where you’re at
You need to make changes to your health because you are constantly achey and/or very stressed. You are the lynchpin of the family and need some ‘me time’ where there are no demands on you. You feel older than your years and want to be able to do the activities you love to do more easily. You want to come regularly to friendly classes in small groups.
The problems you have right now
You enjoy movement but not always traditional forms of exercise, e.g. gyms. You want to feel like ‘you’ again and want to go to a place with no distractions where you can have a laugh, turn your brain off and feel good in your body. You want to progress at your own pace, feeling supported and encouraged by the teachers.
What you need help with right now
You want to come to friendly classes on a regular basis to move your body, feel stronger and more flexible. You want to feel welcomed and make new friends with other people like you.
Support also includes
- Unlimited class timetable
- Enjoy yoga AND Pilates every week in small group classes (max 12)
- Regular workshops for more in depth knowledge of topics – such as ‘Happy Hips’, ‘Improve your Pelvic Floor’ and ‘Better Balance’ among others
- Lounge area to relax before or after class with a herbal tea
- Social events at the studio and in the local area
Want to try a class with us?
If you would like to come along and try a free first class with us here at Hands on Health. Get in touch with us today!