Where you’re at
You’re ready to make positive changes to improve your health without resorting to medication or painkillers. You need someone to help you relax and you want to learn how to relax at home. You want to learn about your body and how you can make easy changes in your life for better physical and mental health and wellbeing.
The problems you have right now
You know you don’t feel like yourself but you can’t put your finger on why, or how it happened. You feel older than you are and don’t recover as fast from exercise and activity as you used to. OR you exercise a lot and have had too many injuries.
What you need help with right now
You want to learn exercises and stretches to keep your body healthy, strong and supple. You need someone to show you different ways of relaxing and de-stressing. You want to use natural health remedies and treatments on your body to keep it in the best shape – inside and out!
Support also includes
- Unlimited class timetable, with only 12 people per class
- Regular workshops for more in depth knowledge of topics – such as ‘Happy Hips’, ‘Improve your Pelvic Floor’ and ‘Better Balance’ among others
- Lounge area to relax before or after class and chat with friends
- Social events at the studio and in the local area.
- PLUS your choice of one of our treatments every month, for example reflexology, aromatherapy, deep tissue massage
Want to try a class with us?
If you would like to come along and try a free first class with us here at Hands on Health. Get in touch with us today!