Basic Body Massage
Massage is wonderful way to help friends and family relax, unwind and relieve muscle aches and pains. You don’t need to do a full-time massage course to learn the basics and give someone a wonderfully relaxing treatment. I’ve been practicing for 20 years and I know that even the most simple massage can give deep relaxation.
I want to share with you my skills and experience so that you can enjoy giving a massage as much as I do.
This course is 4 sessions long, Saturday afternoons and will teach you a great routine for relaxation, the basics of anatomy and physiology as well as contraindications. No experience necessary, you will learn a simple routine that you can develop to suit each person you treat.
You will learn:
- Different massage movements, when and how to use them on different areas of the body
- A simple routine to use, that can also be adapted and developed for different needs
- Basic anatomy, physiology and contra-indications – the times when you shouldn’t massage
- How to prepare the bed for maximum comfort and dignified towel covering
- Confidence dealing with different peoples’ bodies
Who this is ideal for:
- People who enjoy caring for family
- People who already massage their friends but would like some new techniques to save their hands and thumbs
- Couples, mums and daughters, friends
- Organic sunflower oil to massage with
- Laminated routine to follow
- Videos to follow to practice at home
- Massage goody bag with different massage mediums in